Sunday, February 21, 2010
Patiently waiting
Welcome to our new blog! We're hoping to use this to keep everyone up to date on our new adventures with Baby Fleming and our continued Colorado adventures. We're trying to patiently await the arrival of our "plus 1," but we just can't wait to meet him or her! We'll post news as soon as we have some. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nike and Jeff:
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic idea! I can't wait to follow along with your new little one!! Best of luck!!
-Abby Barnes Nicol
I am so excited to be the first to comment--I'm sure that means you're going to have the baby on my 50th birthday on Tuesday, February 23rd! Thinking of you! Love, Celia
ReplyDeleteGood luck Jeff and Nike! Looking forward to seeing some pictures posted. Thinking of you.... - Megan
ReplyDeletePraying for you....looking forward to hearing the great news!:) Hang in there...they have to come out sometime, right?:) Love ya, E
ReplyDelete