We're starting to put Jack on his belly for a few minutes at a time when he's in a good mood. He's really getting to be a pro at holding his head up. We think we're close to getting his first smile too. Jack and I had a busy week, with some kind of outing every day except Thursday. I'm starting to get more comfortable at taking him out for an hour or so at a time. Anything longer than that, I get nervous that he'll need to eat or have his diaper changed--and I'm not ready to do either of those in public yet! Below are a couple of videos. In one of them you can see how Jack is intrigued by the camera and just locks his eyes on it. He was probably completely freaked out by me playing paparazzi.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment