Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dizzy dizzy

Not much happening here this past month. The weather is finally starting to clear up and let us get outside. While I've been busy with work, Jeff and Jack have taken great trips to the zoo and children's museum. Two weekends ago we got a great visit from Grandma Jane and Grandpa Randy. Jeff and I had tickets to the U2 concert, which was incredible! Grandma Janet comes this weekend to help out and see Jack's latest tricks. Jack is as happy as ever. He is so much fun! He's not saying many words, but is starting to get better at repeating sounds back to you. He can also point to his belly and his toes. His favorite thing to do is dance and listen to music. He knows what the ipod and tv do, and if neither is on, says "ma, ma" for "more" until we turn some music on. The video below is from last weekend. I can't remember if there was music on in the other room or not, but all of a sudden Jeff and I were talking about something, and we look down, and Jack is turning in circles, making himself dizzy. It was pretty hilarious.






No comments:

Post a Comment