Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Halloween (just in time for Thanksgiving)!

So better late than never, here are pictures from Halloween. Jack wore his costume to day care, and he was the only one who stayed in costume all day! I couldn't believe he still had it on when I went to pick him up. It was really just a fleece sweatsuit, so I can't blame him for wanting to wear it all day.



After work we threw Jack in the wagon and took him to a few friends' houses within our neighborhood. He didn't want to go up to any doors, but by the end he started to get the hang of letting people put candy in his pumpkin. We let him try his first candy bar, but all he did was lick the chocolate off without taking a bite, and he wasn't that interested in it. So Jeff and I figured we better just eat his candy so he didn't have to!







Other than Halloween, not much new around here. Jack continues to learn new words every day. He is also starting to show some hints of what he'll be like as a 2-year-old. He is testing his limits with Jeff and I. Sometimes it's adorable and other times, not so much. Overall though, it's really amazing to watch him learn new things each day. As the Christmas season begins, we're really looking forward to teaching him Christmas songs and watching him open presents on Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment