Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter!

We got all dressed up for church last Sunday, battled the crowds, and then, as my Grandma Sophia says, Jack tried to leave all of his devil behind at church. He was awful! There was a pregnant woman and her husband behind us, and I guarantee she was thinking, "I will never let my child behave that way in church." It's funny now, of course, but it wasn't so much at the time. We couldn't get out of there fast enough.

After church, Jack was an angel. He had a great time running around the yard finding the few eggs we hid for him. We were even able to snap a few family pictures.





What, Mom? I don't have any candy in my mouth.




As most two-year-olds, Jack is FULL of energy. Luckily, sometimes all it takes to burn off that energy is some good old fashioned tickling and wrestling.


And finally, we might have an athlete on our hands.

1 comment: