Riding go-carts with Jeff at Fun City in Burlington
Deep in conversation (and goofing off) with cousin Connor
Grandma Janet's grandbabies
A quick family picture before celebrating the wedding of Megan Moeller and Jesse Hammes with Jeff's athletic training classmates
Also, while we were away, Jack often fell asleep on a regular bed before we put him into the crib. When we got home, he told us he didn't like his crib anymore. We knew he would probably be ready for a big bed sometime this summer, and it turns out, he told us when he was ready! We converted his crib into a toddler bed and bought him a new comforter. Last night was his first night. After about 10-12 trips back to bed, he was asleep, which we consider a success. Today at nap, I only had to go in once. And right now (after only two trips in), I hear him talking himself to sleep saying, "I got a new bed!"
Helping Jeff make his new bed
No comments:
Post a Comment