Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!











Happy Easter! The latest pictures are on our Kodak gallery site. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie? I can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks. I use to prop the kids up on the boppy during tummy time. If you put a blanket under his belly and prop his head up with his elbows bent up by his head, that always worked great for my kids. Hard to explain but easy to show so if nothing else I can show you when we meet Jack for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was not a question as to whether he is a cutie or not! He is a cutie! Sorry, Monday afternoon ready to go home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip, Andrea! I'll have to try that. Looking forward to coming home and showing off Jack--he can't wait to meet everyone!

    ReplyDelete