Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy fall!

I realized this week that it had been a while since we posted anything, and when I went to get the camera today, I realized we had three or four videos since our last post and no pictures! This might be the longest stretch since Jack was born that we've gone without taking pictures. We had a busy August, with visits from Jeff's parents and my uncle Dave, his wife Bev, and my aunt Sue. Dave and Bev had never been to visit us in Colorado, and it was really fun to have them here. They also went up to Winter Park to visit my cousin and his family too. Then my mom came for my birthday weekend to watch Jack while Jeff and I took a vacation to Las Vegas! It was wonderful! We got some great quality time by the pool and only lost $5 gambling--and ate some incredible meals.

Now we're back in Denver for at least a few weeks. Jack started gymnastics last week in a parent-tot class. The first five or ten minutes he's been really shy--just checking out the scene and getting comfortable. Then by halfway through the class he is bouncing all over and very happy. It's pretty adorable. Other than that, not much going on with us. Below are a couple of our latest videos.

Jack getting some golf tips from Jeff


 
 
 
Learning his Hawkeye cheers from Grandma Janet
 


No comments:

Post a Comment