skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Still no pictures
I just read my last post and realized and I'm sorry to report that we still don't have any pictures! We really need to get better at taking pictures of Jack, even if he won't sit still long enough to take them. You'll see in the videos below that each one ends with Jack saying, "I wanna see it" and reaching for the camera. Since our last post, we took a trip home to Iowa City for Homecoming. It was Jack's first flight where we bought him his own seat, and he loved it! He did great and had such fun. Although it's more work to travel with a toddler, it's so fun to see boring things like security lines and airplane rides through Jack's eyes. We are always entertained!
While at home Jack also got to see his first parade! As we were telling him about the parade beforehand, we told him about marching bands and drums. And we showed him how he could carry his own drum like he was in the band. I think he's getting the hang of it:
While Jeff and I went to the game on Saturday, Grandma Jane watched Jack and took him on the Hawkeye train. They had a blast, and Jack is still talking about it. And, as usual, our trip was filled with lots of family, friends, and good food!
And while we're talking about music, here's a couple videos of Jack playing the piano. My favorite part is when he turns the pages in his book like he's reading music.
No comments:
Post a Comment